Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Getting a Close Cut

First let’s get this straight my name really is Ponyboy, but it is not the worst name in my family. I just had to say that, but that is not the point of this, the point is that I just got jump by some Socs after watching a Paul Newman movie when a group of Socs jumped out of a red Corvair. In unison it seemed like someone said "Do you need a haircut."
"No." I droned.
Then I heard a POP of a switchblade.  Next I thing I knew was that I was pinned on the ground by a bunch of big muscular guys with knifes. I tried to push and budge around to elude the hold they had on me. When they started to notice my movements they tightened their hold on me. Then someone said "How'd you like that haircut to begin just below the chin?"
Then I felt someone punching me on the chest and head. I started to taste iron from blood. Then I heard a thud of my body, and then I heard a car start up and drive away. Someone tall and big started to drag me on the ground then I noticed who it was.



I got this picture from here.
This is Paul Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment