Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I Fell into a Burning Ring of Fire

I just got the news that the church had caught on fire, when a woman informed the other teacher that the some boys were missing from the school. It was us, it was us who started it, and I just know it. I had to tell Johnny. “I bet we started it, we must have dropped a lighted cigarette or something.” I said in grief.
As soon as I started to run towards the church the man I asked grabbed my arm and said “I’ll get them. You kids stay out!”, but that didn't stop me from running to the flaming door. Like any other human that thinks with common since, I didn't want to run into a flaming door so I threw a rock at the window. Then I realized that Johnny was following me into the flaming church. Going to the back cautiously because that’s where the kids were. Then we heard someone screaming then when we found the source I yelled “Shut up! We’re goin’ to get you out!”

Then the last kid bit me, but I was able to hold him and gently drop him out then I felt something hit me on the back. Then I think I blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment