Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Train Ride

Sorry but I could only remember a little bit of what I am going to write down because my shirt was soaked with ice cold water. But Dally had just to jump onto a train going to Windrixville because Johnny somehow killed a Soc named Bob who according to Johnny, was drowning me, and would have killed me. Then we ran to Dally at a party who gave us money, a gun, and told us to get on the next train to Windrixville and hide in the church on the hill. When we jumped into the train car we laid down trying to get some rest for the walk to the church, but all I could think of was how I should have asked Dally for a pack of weeds.

In the midst of my slumber I was woken up by somebody. Then my eyes opened up and before I could wipe the sleep out of my eyes I had to jump from a train and landed on the grass wet from the morning fog, and realized that I was woken up by Johnny. Then it rushed through my mind we still had to find the church that Dally told us about.

No comments:

Post a Comment